2 oz. Amber Glass Bottle with Dropper Cap
A precise way to make and use diluted oils and blends.
- Makes filling capsules mess free.
- Dark color helps protect from UV light.
- For upright storage and application.
This 2 oz. amber glass dropper bottle is a great way to apply a few drops of any liquid. Also useful for filling capsules with your essential oil mixtures. The dark amber glass helps protect the liquid from harmful ultraviolet light.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when the dropper is not being used.
Contents: 1 amber glass bottle with dropper cap.
Volume: 2 oz., or 60 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 20-400. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
- Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid one drop at a time.
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- Once all the bottle is filled and the dropper in place, you can mark the contents with blank labels that you customize and print yourself:
1302 - Blank White Labels
1303 - Blank Clear Labels
1301 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Polyester Labels (for laser printers)
1305 - Blank White Moisture Resistant Vinyl Labels (for inkjet printers)