These green glass vials are excellent for making blends or for diluting an essential oil used on children. The glass dropper allows you to control how much oil you are applying or adding to a blend. The droppers also make filling capsules a snap.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, it is recommended that the bottles be stored in an upright position and that the dropper cap be replaced by a regular cap when the dropper is not being used.
Contents: 6 light green glass vials with dropper cap assemblies (glass pipettes, rubber bulbs, and plastic caps).
Volume: 1 dram—3.7 ml, or ¾ tsp. (Container Size Comparison Chart.)
Neck: 13-425. (Click to view other bottles and tops with this same neck size.)
- Each dropper assembly requires 1 glass pipette, 1 rubber bulb, and 1 plastic cap with hole.
- Insert the open end of the glass pipette into the open end of the rubber bulb.
- Connect the 3 pieces by inserting the bulb with the glass pipette through the hole in the cap (with the caps threads down, surrounding the glass). Pull the rubber bulb end through the hole until it pops securely into place.
- Simply squeeze and release the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Then gently squeeze the rubber bulb to apply the liquid one drop at a time.
- Transfer oil from another bottle using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper.
- With oil in place and the dropper on, you can label your sample vials. We have circle labels (Item #1450 - 1459) or rectangle labels (Item #1425 - 1432) sold in various combinations. Some suggestions:
1451 - Pre-Printed Circle Label Set #1 (52 labels)
1457 - Pre-Printed Circle Label Set #7 (set of 64 labels for popular dōTERRA® oils and blends)
1426 - Pre-Printed Rectangle Label Set #1 (52 labels)
1432 - Pre-Printed Rectangle Label Set #7 (set of 64 labels for popular dōTERRA® oils and blends)