The "12 Sprays of Christmas" Make-&-Take Workshop Kit will make your holiday essential oils class easy and memorable. This workshop appeals to both new and experienced essential oils users—everybody loves holiday gift ideas! The sprays are also a simple, inexpensive way for new users to experience the oils firsthand.
The kit includes all the paper materials you need to host a workshop for 10 people and create 12 different blends:
Gifts of the Magi, Dashing through the Pines, Peppermint Stick, Merry
& Bright, Warm Winter Chai, Carols by the Fire, Gingerbread Cookies,
Tannenbaum Forest, Christmas Potpourri, Spice Hot Cider, Holy Nativity,
and Vanilla Spice.
You can approach the workshop in various ways. You might give away a free 2 oz. spray to new attendees. Or you could charge a flat fee for a blend, partial set, or full set (including cost of oils, bottles, labels, and recipes). Additional moisture-proof label sets and complete recipe sheets are available separately. (A supplemental "Christmas Essentials" Tear Pad provides background information on essential oils in the Bible, along with 6 seasonal health and beauty recipes.) However you choose to organize the workshop, you'll be an "essential" Santa's helper!
(Click here for information on the difference between Educational and Marketing materials.)
- 20 - Postcard Invitations.
- 12 - Assorted Label Sheets (12 labels per set).
- 12 - Table Tent Recipe Cards (1 for each recipe).
- 10 - "12 Sprays of Christmas" Recipe Sheets.
- 1 - Instructions and Tips Sheet.
Additional Items Needed (not included):
- Essential oils for the blends–black pepper, cardamom, cassia, cedarwood, cinnamon, clove, cypress, frankincense, ginger, grapefruit, myrrh, orange, peppermint, rosemary, sandalwood, white fir, Holiday Blend, Invigorating Blend, and Protective Blend.
- Distilled water.
- 2 oz. Glass Spray Bottles.
- Dispensing tools (glass droppers, plastic pipettes, mini funnels, etc.).
- Measuring cups (1/4 c.).