1 oz. Plastic Salve Container
Generous sample and travel size for DIY creams, lotions, butters and balms, dry shampoo, scrubs, and deodorants.
- Personal use, travel, gifts, and giveaways.
- Durable, shatter-resistant container.
- Double-walled plastic for better insulation.
- Holds 2 Tbsp., 30 ml of product.
- Made from high-quality PP and PS plastic.
This plastic container is great for holding creams, lotions, body butters and balms, dry shampoo, scrubs, and deodorants. It comes with a twist-on lid and features double-walled plastic for better insulation. Check out Making Aromatherapy Creams and Lotions by Donna Maria for great ideas on how to make your own natural creations!
Contents: 1 salve jar.
Dimensions: 2¼" diameter x 1¾" tall (with lid).
Volume: 1 oz. (2 T.).(Click here for charts on volume conversion and container sizes.)
Note: For more information about the kinds of plastics in our containers and their safety with essential oils, click here.