Mix & Match Tops: 1/6 oz. Swirl, Clear Glass Roll-On Vials (Pack of 6)
Out of stock
As low as $0.72
Make elegant 5 ml samples of roll-on blends and dilutions!
- Clear glass showcases contents.
- Plastic, stainless steel, or SpringLock™ rollers.
- Lovely lid color combinations.
- Printed and blank lid labels available.
These swirled glass vials are an easy and elegant way to apply essential oils, blends, and massage oils to the skin—simply roll on as needed! (Roll-on fitments work best when essential oils are diluted with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
Contents: 6 glass vials of clear, swirled glass with roller ball inserts and caps.
Volume: ⅙ oz., or 5 ml. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Dimensions: 2¼" tall x ¾" wide. (The #9152 and #9162 vials are slightly shorter and wider—with larger roller balls—than the #9159 vial to disperse more oil.)
- Transfer oil from another vial or mix a blend of your own in this bottle. You can do this easily using a plastic pipette, syringe, or glass dropper. The opening of this vial is large enough that you can even carefully drip oil into it from your essential oil bottles. (Again, for best results, dilute essential oils with at least an equal amount of carrier oil.)
- After the oil is in the bottle, place the roller ball insert in the opening. Press the insert down firmly until securely connected (trying to not push directly on the roller ball itself). Be careful, and hold tightly to the bottle during this process.
- Please note that roll-on bottles containing liquids should be stored and transported in an upright position to prevent leaking. (We cannot be responsible for damage or loss caused by leaks.)
- Once the oil is in the vial and the roller ball is inserted, you may want to attach a label. (Be sure to wipe off any oil from the outside of the bottle before labeling.) You can purchase our preprinted circle labels in sheets of 12 for all dōTERRA® oils and blends. Or you can print your own blank white circle labels.