New 5th Edition, October 2013!
This popular hardcover book is truly one of a kind.
Modern Essentials: A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils is perfect for anyone looking to know more about essential oils and how they can be used in everyday life. Whether you are a beginner or a long-time essential oil user, this book is designed for you.
Features of the new edition of this contemporary guide include the following:
- New products introduced at the 2013 doTERRA convention.
- Stunning new design with enhanced Single Oil and Oil Blends sections featuring a new "Quick Facts" box to make it simple to discover the basics about any oil.
- A new section on emotions and essential oils.
- New research on even more amazing benefits of essential oils and their constituents.
- Updated with new essential oil-inspired products and information.
- The old dilution chart has been added back to the book due to popular demand.
- QR codes and URLs pointing to exclusive online video content with information on what essential oils are and great tips on how they can be used and applied. These videos are especially great for new oil users who may be uncertain how they can safely use essential oils to benefit their own and their family's health.
- Easy-to-understand definitions for each medical condition listed in the Personal Usage Guide section.
- Footnoted references to hundreds of documented research studies.
- Listings of all of the essential oils and essential oil blends with their chemical constituents, historical uses, application suggestions, safety data, and much more.
- Essential oil solutions for helping with everything from common disorders such as acne to more serious illnesses such as diabetes.
- An introduction to essential oils, including their benefits and historical background.
- Reflexology charts.
- Illustrated instructions explaining how to perform the Aroma Touch™ Technique.
Fifth Edition, October 2013.
Size: 320 pages, 11¼" x 8½" x ½"
This book was written and published by
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- The Science and Application of Essential Oils
- An Introduction to Essential Oils
- A Brief History of Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Constituents
- Topical Application
- Auricular Internal Body Points
- Reflexology Hand and Foot Charts
- Aroma Touch™ Technique
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Aromatic Application
- Nose and Olfactory System
- The Art of Blending
- Internal Application
- Daily Tips for an Essential Lifestyle
- Single Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Blends
- Essential Oil Inspired Wellness Supplements
- Essential Living and Spa Products
- Personal Usage Guide
- Notes and Explanations
- Dilution Chart
- Personal Usage Guide
- Appendix and References
- Body Systems Chart
- Single Essential Oils Property Chart
- Taxonomical Information
- Research References
- Quick Usage Chart
Click the banner to see more holiday tips from the Modern Essentials book!