very latest information on what to eat, what to avoid, problems with
chemicals, supplements that help, non-dietary approaches, reasons for
ADD/ADHD and more!
The symptoms - possibly including, but not limited to: short attention span, memory lapse, irritability, anxiety, poor motor control, withdrawn behavior, maldigestion, difficulty communicating, inability to focus, talking too loud and too fast, inability to follow directions, sit still or listen, learning difficulties.
Possible contributing factor: food allergies, chemical sensitivity, vitamin or mineral deficiencies, amino acid insufficiency, spinal misalignment, stress on the central nervous system and more.
- Is there a connection between chemical fumes and learning ability?
- Can maldigestion contribute to behavior problems?
- What is commenly misdiagnosed as ADD or ADHD?
- Can diet contribute to fatigue and depression?
- What really is ADD/ADHD?
- Is the problem hereditary?
"This important book, The A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. Diet, will provide the type of answers that are needed to make an informed choice for safer, better, easier and less expensive treatments for ADD and ADHD."
- Doris J. Rapp, M.D., Clinical Asst. Professor of Pediatrics SUNYAB, author of Is This Your Child's World?
"My patients always value alternative therapies and referring them to this book makes my job much easier."
- Esteban A. Genao, M.D., pediatrician
"Conventional therapies normally address only the symptoms of an illness, not the cause. It is clear they are not the answer in the long run. Addressing the cause of A.D.D. is the first big step. Nutrition is a major key and The A.D.D. and A.D.H.D. Diet is richly filled with specific ways to build a healthy diet for the child or the adult affected by this disorder. This book is an enlightened and important contribution to giving children and adults diagnosed with A.D.D. or A.D.H.D. the gift of a quality life."
- Linda Rector Pace, N.D., Ph.D. author of Healthy-Healing - An Alternative Healing Reference
Size: 9"x 6" x ¼