Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and lyme disease can be permanently reversed using nontoxic alternative medicine treatments. In this book, 26 leading physicians explain the techniques and natural substances that brought complete recovery to their patients.
Size: 9" x 6" x 1"; 443 pages
"Based on my experience in successfully treating at least 1,500 cases of chronic fatigue syndrome, the return to health involves three stages. First, you put the viruses involved into remission. Second, you have to repair the cellular and systemic damage. Third, the patient must 'learn the lessons of the disease' so the same lifestyle and emotional patterns are not repeated in the future. In general, most of my chronic fatigue patients do well fairly quickly if they follow our directions."
-Jesse Stoff, MD, Solstice Clinical Associates, Tucson, Arizona
"There is no single or simple cure for these types of chronic aliments. Hence, this book presents a full spectrum of healing ideas, resources, and options in a format which empowers the sufferers of chronic fatigue, fybromyalgia, and environmental illness."
-Alive & Well Magazine
"After six weeks on the treatment program, Tonya was about 80% improved; after about four months on the program, Tonya was completely recovered. Her successful outcome, joined with that of many other chronic fatigue patients, convinces me that a broader theory of health is emerging to embrace the idea that a web of causes leads people to illness and that we need a web of treatments to achieve wellness."
-Raphael Kellman, MD, The Center For Progressive Medicine, New York, New York
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Introduction: You Don't Have to Endure Chronic Fatigue
- User's Guide
- Chapter Titles:
- Chapter : 1 Related Epidemics: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Environmental Illness, and Lyme Disease
- Chapter : 2 Testing: The Key to Understanding the Causes of Chronic Fatigue
- Chapter : 3 Eliminating Viruses, Infections, Candidiasis, and Parasites
- Chapter : 4 Restoring Immune Vitality
- Chapter : 5 Detoxifying the Body
- Chapter : 6 Reversing Hidden Thyroid Problems
- Chapter : 7 Eliminating Heavy Metal Toxicity: Your Mercury Fillings May Be Fatiguing You
- Chapter : 8 Replenishing Enzyme Deficiencies
- Chapter : 9 Addressing the Allergy Connection
- Chapter : 10 Ending Nutritional Deficiencies With Supplements
- Chapter : 11 Healing Psychological and Emotional Factors
- Chapter : 12 Treating Chronic Fatigue With Herbs
- Chapter : 13 Lipid Replacement Therapy: Combating Fatique and Fibromyalgia Pain with a Comprehensive Approach to Integrative Health
- Chapter : 14 Additional Alternative Therapies for Treating Chronic Fatigue and Related Disorders
- Chapter : 15 Treating and Preventing Lyme Disease Using Alternative Medicine
- About the Authors