These 2 dram glass bottles are useful for making blends or diluting an essential oil. The dark amber color protects contents from damaging UV light. The glass dropper controls how much oil you add to a blend or apply. Also makes an easy way to fill capsules.
Note: To prevent deterioration of the rubber bulb, store the bottle in an upright position, and replace the dropper with a regular cap when transporting.
Contents: 6 amber glass bottles and 6 dropper cap assemblies—glass pipette, rubber bulb, and plastic cap with hole.
Volume: 2 drams—¼ oz., or 1½ t. (Container Size Comparison Chart)
Neck: 18-400 (Click to view other bottles and tops with the same neck size.)
Dimensions: Pipette 3" length.
- Each dropper cap requires 1 glass pipette, 1 rubber bulb, and 1 plastic cap with hole.
- Insert the wide end of the pipette into the opening of the bulb.
- Insert the bulb and pipette together through the underside of the cap (with the threads down surrounding the glass). Pull the bulb up through the hole until it pops securely into place.
- Squeeze the rubber bulb to draw liquid up into the glass pipette. Gently squeeze the bulb again to release the liquid one drop at a time.
- Once the oil is in and the dropper is screwed on, you can identify the bottle with labels. We have both circle labels (#1450–1459) and rectangle labels (#1425–1432) that fit our 2 dram bottles. Here are some suggestions:
1451 - Pre-Printed Circle Label Set #1 (52 labels)
1457 - Pre-Printed Circle Label Set #7 (set of 64 labels for popular dōTERRA® oils and blends)
1426 - Pre-Printed Rectangle Label Set #1 (52 labels)
1432 - Pre-Printed Rectangle Label Set #7 (set of 64 labels for popular dōTERRA® oils and blends)